Oxygen-enriched air, known to divers as Nitrox, gives you longer dive limits. That makes quite a difference, especially between 18 and 30-35 meters deep.
- Nitrox contains less nitrogen than regular compressed air.
- Your body absorbs less nitrogen when you dive with Nitrox.
- You can dive longer with Nitrox.
- During a one and a half hour presentation we will teach you the ins and outs of Nitrox.
- We alternate theory with skills such as the use of analysis equipment, marking fillings, operation of filling log, etc.
- There is plenty of time for questions.
- Worldwide issuance, analysis and registration of nitrox (diving) does not always go by the book. We teach you the dos and don’ts from practice.
- We close with the exam and a beer or something else.
Price and requirements
– You are in possession of an Open Water Diver certificate.
– You are at least 10 years old.
– You’re in good health.
– You understand that you have to abide by certain rules for your own
Price €169,– euro inc. gear
- One evening
- Includes all workshops and certification cost.
- Including 2x free upgrade from air to nitrox during fundives or courses within 12 months.